Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolution

To celebrate the New Year, I wanted share my Resolutions!
I wanted to set specific goals for this year that will target three different areas to create more balance in my life. I want to pick a goal for my mind, body and soul.

Mind:
I really need to get into gear and start studying again for the AREs... last year I had a little setback when I failed on my first try. So to do this I want to start a study group in order to set a study schedule and stick with it. The goal is to pass an ARE and possibly multiple ones this year.

Body:
I really want to set a goal to exercise more often to have more energy and feel better. I also wanted to have a solid goal of running 4K.

Soul:
I want to devote more time to my sold by using my prayer journal everyday.


Since we have moved in our home, it has been the tradition to have a pajama party with our neighbors on New Years Day! I have had the reputation for making mimosas. So to ring in the New Year I am sharing the simple recipe I use! They are super yummy and easy to make: 3  parts orange juice, 2 parts champagne and 1 part grenadine and garnish with orange slice and blackberry.


Linked to My Repurposed Life

No comments:

Post a Comment