Saturday, January 11, 2014

DIY Ring Holder Frame




A few months ago I made a ring holder for myself. I made it from a frame with the glass removed, some wrapping paper and a pin, hang any ring as a work of art so it won't be misplaced!  I got the idea from here.  



Mr. Engineer had been borrowing it to put his ring on...




...so I decided to make one just for him!



I included the steps how to make one:
All you need is a frame, a pin, a scrap piece of cardboard and a scrap piece of decorative paper.



 I started with a simple frame from Hobby Lobby.



Then, I took out the glass and stock photo.



Next, I used the stock photo as a template to cut out a piece of cardboard and a piece of decorative paper.



Then, I inserted a pin through the decorative paper and into the cardboard.



 This makes a perfect place to hook his ring.



And now I get my ring holder back!



So now we have his and hers wedding ring holders!


It is also super cute for any other rings!





Linked up to The Turquoise Home

Linked up to Not Just A Housewife


No comments:

Post a Comment