Thursday, August 28, 2014

Gone to the Beach

Mr. Engineer and I's big plans for Labor Day weekend is a trip to the beach!

 
I had to make a wreath to celebrate the occasion! 

 I used a light blue, dark blue and tan yarn. The little chairs and palm tree are actually reused from my Bridal shower cake from 4 years ago... I am so glad they aren't sitting in a box anymore!
 
 Also I got a little something for the all the girls going on the trip....
These darling little plastic mason jars will be a great to sip from with our toes in the sand.


I picked up these plastic Aladdin jars at Wal-Mart on sale.


Then, I ordered these custom vinyl decals from Small Victory Design.


 
 They were super easy to apply to each jar.


 It is a nice little souvenir to remember this years trip.


I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend! We have "Gone to the Beach!"

No comments:

Post a Comment