Sunday, April 6, 2014

Gone to The Masters

This year, we are fortunate enough to be going to the Masters... yes THE Masters! I was lucky enough to win the ticket lottery after only my third year of entering it. We got 4 tickets so we invited our friends who live in Kentucky to come meet us in Augusta, Georgia.

In preparation for the trip, I made a Masters wreath...



...and now in a few hours we will be "Gone to the Masters!"



I also had some seersucker koozies made from the Etsy shop It's Gee Gee Baby


My first thought after I got the e-mail that I will be eligible for getting tickets was: What to wear to the Masters?
Mr. Engineer has gone once before in 2006 during his senior year of highschool, and the only advice he offered me from his previous experience was to wear comfortable shoes.... He isn't much of a fashinista.
The Master's Website says "Appropriate clothing and shoes should be worn at all times." That is very vague.

After doing a little more research, I decided that I will be bringing two different outfit options:

Option 1-
Option 2 (in case it is rainy)
Seersucker Bermuda Shorts, golf polo, Tennis Shoes, baseball cap, clutch, and Sunglasses



No comments:

Post a Comment