Monday, September 9, 2013

Why I started this blog...


I happened to get the inspiration to start this blog 1:30 am when I woke up in the middle of the night... which is when most good ideas come to me!

I was looking for a creative outlet to fill a little void in my life and I think this is the perfect thing for me. I would love to share my ideas and the projects of my profession as well at the creativity I bring to the other areas of my life. There are many times I make or create something and I say "I'm so crafty!" and I look around and would love to share it with someone (other than my pups or my husband). This is the perfect way to share my craftiness and my ideas! It is also a great way to collect all the jobs and projects I do and ideas I have and organize them in one place.

My goal is to share what I do and think and to bring a little Southern Charm, Modern Style, and a Vintage Look to the world!

Photograph by Ms. Nicole Bell of Nicole Bell Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment